Commercial freezers are usually found in restaurants and supermarkets. However, some families that are committed to saving money have bought their own commercial freezer or chest freezer to store a large quantity of food at home. It’s still not the “norm” to have this as a home appliance, but having one will ultimately save a substantial amount of money.
Having a commercial freezer or chest freezer in the house is advantageous for a large family. Storing food, especially meat, like chicken, beef and pork as well as perishable goods, is quite practical. It may even come in handy if you have family or friends drop in unexpectedly for a visit – even your son’s entire football team!
Basically, investing in a commercial freezer or chest freezer can prove invaluable.With a larger storage space, you can enjoy purchasing more items in one visit at the supermarket. This ultimately means substantial savings for you and your family; money that may be spent on more enjoyable things. In addition with the extra space you won’t need to visit the supermarket as often, which saves you time.
Also when big sales or large discounts are being offered, you know you’ll be able to take advantage of them – you have the space. Buy-one-get-one-free offers and bulk purchases, you can now take advantage of them all. Again the amazing savings made will help your family in other ways.
The food service industryalready does this; they invest incommercial freezers or chest freezers in order to lessen food lost and therefore money wasted. Applying the same principle in a home setting is just “thinking outside the box”.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy if you decide to have your very own commercial freezer or chest freezer at home.
- Lower energy consumption – commercial freezers are designed to use less energy than regular freezers; so you’ll save money on electricity bills.
- Extra storage – chest freezers are extremely large and can hold items in bulk.
- Commercial freezers or chest freezers are specifically created to keep food fresh by freezing them, extending the food’s shelf life.
- You can store a commercial freezer anywhere, but if you have limited space,store it in your garage. This is also an advantage, as transferring food you’re your car to the freezer will be easier.
- Commercial freezers are not as expensive as people think. As they are not designed with beauty in mind, they often cost less. They are designed to store food and that’s it.
- When there’s a power shortage, there’s no need to worry,as commercial freezers are able to retain their temperature for longer periods than standard domestic units.Your frozen food will have the greatest chance of remaining frozen till the power is available again.
With all the benefits mentioned above, a commercial chest freezer or regular freezer is a “must have” in any home. This commercial appliance will improve your budget with the savings made – a definite bonus for any household. Talk to us about how we can help.