A commercial freezer can be one of your biggest purchases. But have you thought about renting a commercial freezer in Brisbane rather than buying a brand new one?
Manufacturers today are making many different models, so you have a great choice. Though it can be a good option to buy a brand new machine, renting gives you the most refrigeration, for the least investment.
If you’ve a tight budget, renting a second hand freezer is a smart option. Many well-established restaurants and food businesses prefer renting over buying a new unit. When you rent, you won’t have to worry about maintenance, repair, and other costs because most companies have included them in the contract.
One of the benefits of renting commercial freezer is that the price is lower than what you’ll pay for a brand new one. A brand new fridge loses value from the first day you use it.
When a newer model becomes available on the market, its value also depreciates. When you rent, you can also choose from different payment options, including monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly.
In Brisbane the used fridge market has evolved over the last few years. Today, new fridges come equipped with high-end features, often not found in older units. Aside from the features, the quality and durability of machines have also been improved to meet the demands of consumers.
If you want to choose a commercial freezer rental than buying a new unit, simply follow these steps:
- Firstly determine what kind of fridge your business needs; a single door, a double door or perhaps even a triple door freezer. You may also want to choose between a cake and counter display fridge.
- Choose the models and features that you like and compare them in your price range.
- It’s important to test the freezer and pay close attention to efficiency, external noise, and temperature.
- Then, ask about the safety of the unit and check the safety features.
- Compare different fridge rental deals. Do your research, shop for quotes and compare, so you get the best deal. Don’t settle on the very first unit you come across, because there might be better units available.
- Search for other deals; see if you can get a better price or additional features included.
- Once you’ve made a final decision, go back to the dealer and discuss the options available.
- Don’t be ashamed to negotiate so you can get the best deal.
If you want to learn how renting a commercial freezer can help improve your business’ cash flow, get in touch with us today.